Data scout application not working for me

Aug 14, 2023 - 11:35 AM hours
I’m trying to apply to become a data scout again for the welsh leagues. However, after I entered my reasons for becoming a data scout again I press the apply now button and nothing happens.

The other data scout might be on holiday or just too busy at the moment. Meaning the Cymru Premier, Cymru North & South fixtures haven’t been filled in. So I’m really eager to help out when needed.
Data scout application not working for me |#1
Aug 14, 2023 - 12:41 PM hours
Zitat von DylanEv
I’m trying to apply to become a data scout again for the welsh leagues. However, after I entered my reasons for becoming a data scout again I press the apply now button and nothing happens.

The other data scout might be on holiday or just too busy at the moment. Meaning the Cymru Premier, Cymru North & South fixtures haven’t been filled in. So I’m really eager to help out when needed.
Welcome on TM.

It's great to hear you want to help out in the Welsh League. However, your application will not be sent to the Welsh data administration, but to a higher-level group on TM, unknown to me, which will decide whether your application will be accepted or not. For positive feedback, it is helpful to have submitted many and correct corrections.
Unfortunately, I cannot tell you when a decision will be made.

You can change match reports with the gear wheel on right side. Put in a link (source), that data scout can check. How it goes: https://www.transfermarkt.com/intern/datenpflegeGuide

•     •     •

„Das Größte, was man erreichen kann, ist nicht, nie zu straucheln, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen.“ (Nelson Mandela)
„Am Ende wird alles gut. Wenn es nicht gut wird, ist es noch nicht das Ende.“ (Oscar Wilde)
„Ein Spiel zu gewinnen ist leichter, wenn man gut spielt, als wenn man schlecht spielt.“ (Johan Cruyff)
„Wir kaufen Dinge, die wir nicht brauchen, um Leute zu beeindrucken, die wir nicht mögen, mit Geld, das wir nicht haben.“ (Richard David Precht)
Data scout application not working for me |#2
Aug 14, 2023 - 2:50 PM hours
Alright thank you. I’ll try get all the lineups completed at least, fingers crossed I get approved. One more thing though, I can’t be certain but I think the guy covering the data corrections for wales is probably unavailable at the moment. I think I’ve corrected over 100 players in the last 4 days and they aren’t being approved or going under review. Something that probably won’t go in my favour is that this is a new account. My old account was accidentally deleted by myself Brüllend Therefore, I’d like to get as many corrections approved on this account as possible to just make up for that.

Is there any chance other data admins/scouts that don’t cover wales check these out? I think they can with match reports I don’t remember being able to do it for players and staff (I could me wrong)

Thanks for the help daumen-hoch
Data scout application not working for me |#3
Aug 14, 2023 - 3:36 PM hours
@DylanEv

Yes, I can see a lot of open players corrections. But only the responsible data scout have the know-how, to check this.
Maybe the data scout is in holiday, I don't know... Give him a little bit time. smile Thank you!

•     •     •

„Das Größte, was man erreichen kann, ist nicht, nie zu straucheln, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen.“ (Nelson Mandela)
„Am Ende wird alles gut. Wenn es nicht gut wird, ist es noch nicht das Ende.“ (Oscar Wilde)
„Ein Spiel zu gewinnen ist leichter, wenn man gut spielt, als wenn man schlecht spielt.“ (Johan Cruyff)
„Wir kaufen Dinge, die wir nicht brauchen, um Leute zu beeindrucken, die wir nicht mögen, mit Geld, das wir nicht haben.“ (Richard David Precht)
Data scout application not working for me |#4
Aug 14, 2023 - 4:06 PM hours
Ok thank you! daumen-hoch
Data scout application not working for me |#5
Aug 15, 2023 - 7:42 PM hours
Zitat von DylanEv
Ok thank you! daumen-hoch
oops It's faster than I can say
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
grins

Please, if you need help or have any questions, use the internal forum. Thank you!

•     •     •

Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.